Monday, June 2, 2014

YSL lips


YSL 
glossy stains:15 Rose Vinyl & 16 Pourpre preview, lipstick is a rouge volupte


I have loved all the lip products that I have gotten from YSL. some have not suited my lips or skin tone. The lip stains are one of my favorites because they feel really different on your lips. First it feels kind of wet and starts to get thick on your lips but still nice and also after a will they change colors and last really long.The number 15 is a light pink. The 16 is a purple toned pink. The lipstick is more elegant and more of a mauve pink. Its also really smooth on the lips. I also love the fancy packaging.The gold, black, and red. The glossy stain packaging is more plasticky and the lipstick is more fancy and really metal. I really love YSL lip products and I would recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment